Wheezy the dog swallowed part of a tennis ball and now he needed emergency veterinary surgery to have it removed.
Wheezy needs emergency surgery after accidentally swallowing part of a tennis ball. What a terrible accident that happened so quickly and unexpectedly!
Wheezy is a puppy, who came into his family after a neighbor’s dog had an unplanned litter of puppies. His family is hard-working and has a proven history of responsible and proactive veterinary care for their pets. As a low-income family, they simply do not have the funds for this unforeseen crisis.
Wheezy’s mom says, “From day one, Wheezy has been such a bright and shining light in my life. I wasn’t even looking for a pet the day this puppy with huge floppy ears walked over to my feet, sat down, and looked up at me with his bright blue eyes. It was a done deal—my heart was already his! Wheezy picked me, I didn’t pick him or even his name, but we were a perfect fit from the start! The rest of the family is also just crazy about him!”
Please help Wheezy and his family by making a donation toward his veterinary care.
Wheezy, the Pennsylvania puppy, is living the good life. Despite a heat wave, he moaned at his mom to wrap him up in a blanket. I guess the air condition was too high for him.
Wheezy's owner also reports that on vet check-ups he has the veterinarians and technicians wrapped around his paw. Such a cute boy!
THANK YOU for saving his life earlier this year, when he needed emergency surgery to remove part of a tennis ball that he swallowed by accident. Because of your generosity, he brings smiles to people everyday.
Wheezy is doing great! 💛
This pup that you helped save after he swallowed part of a tennis ball, is loving life and snuggling with his brother. ❤️
For The Love of Alex Inc is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization that provides emergency funding for urgent and lifesaving care of pets of low-income families.